During the warranty coverage period customers will have the benefits of our own service and maintenance by our well trained certified in house engineers.
During the warranty period we offered maintenance like.
- The care and servicing by personnel for the purpose of maintaining equipment and facilities in satisfactory operating condition by providing for systematic inspection, detection, and correction of incipient failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
- Maintenance, including tests, measurements, adjustments, and parts replacement, performed specifically to prevent faults from occurring.
- Preventive maintenance is conducted to keep equipment working and/or extend the life of the equipment.
Planned Preventive Maintenance
Specifically, Planned Maintenance is a scheduled service visit carried out by our experts to ensure that an item of equipment is operating correctly and to therefore avoid any unscheduled breakdown and downtime.
Operational maintenance normally consists of inspecting, cleaning, servicing, preserving and adjusting, as required.
It may also include minor parts replacement and internal alignment.
Corrective Maintenance :
- Corrective maintenance is to identify, isolate, and rectify a fault so that the failed equipment, machine, or system can be restored to an operational condition.
- If the product is defective against the manufacture, we will be replacing as per the mutually agreed service replacement.
- For defective product our engineers visit and take over the product for service centre, after servicing the product it will be replace on its original place.
- Software will be updated on regular basis during the warranty period
- Upgrade and patches will be updated to up to date of release and given proper solution to avoid the corruption of data.
- Firmware updates will be done on preventive maintenance. Which helps the product to work on effectively.
- Upgrade and service tax will be prrovided during warranty period as per the OEM released.